Saturday, November 17, 2007

ALERT: City of Hamtramck "Internal Champion" EXITING!

Subject: Farewell Hamtramck...

Dear Community Leader:

I want to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position as Director of Community & Economic Development for the City of Hamtramck. My last day will be November 29, 2007. I will be starting a new position at the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation (DEGC) as the Business Development Manager.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at the City of Hamtramck. I am especially grateful to my staff, Mayor Majewski, the DDA Board of Directors, the business owners and the city council among others. Even though I will miss you, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

I would also like to let you know that I intend to assist the city in finding a replacement for me so that many of the projects of we are currently working on can be brought to fruition.

Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address at etungate@gmail.com. Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,
Erik Tungate

No comments: