Sunday, December 2, 2007

Experience Hamtramck from the Zen perspective
Rooms for Rent

PRIVATE ROOM RENTAL INCLUDES
ہ UTILITIES
ہ SHARED BATHROOM
ہ COMMON AREAS & EQUIPPED KITCHEN
ہ A “GREEN” ENVIRONMENT
ہ ACCESS TO DAILY MEDITATION, YOGA,
COMMUNITY PROJECTS, AND ORGANIC
LUNCHES

STARTING AT:
DAILY $20/DAY
WEEKLY $100/WEEK
MONTHLY $300/MONTH

Come live together with
the Detroit Zen Center Community
The Detroit Zen Center 11464 Mitchell
Hamtramck, Detroit, MI 48212
313.366.7738 info@detroitzencenter.org

4 comments:

worldtraveler said...

where is the zen center?
what is it like there?

john said...

Ditto!

JimB said...

Well that is a loaded question! For which Zen center do you seek, the one in Hamtramck or the one inside of you? Please call the phone number on the screen to find out the answer to both equations.

mju said...

Well, after the initial shock of seeing this posted (it was sent originally to only our email list), I guess I am qualified to answer the above questions...

My name is Emju, I am a monk in residence and the Director of the Zen Center. I think it is a nice place to live...we rent private rooms to good people who are interested in a community setting...meditation, etc.

Of course I am biased...I already live here.

It is at the corner of Casmere and Mitchell, just of Jos. Campau. 11464 Mitchell St. Hamtramck